Saturday, June 9, 2007

Descendent Of Slaves Beats Mr. Ed


CINCINNATI (OPP) - Mr. Ed was no match for the model thug Ocho Cinco.

The Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver was waiting at the finish line when Mr. Ed arrived at the end of his one-eighth-mile gallop. That's right: the Homie raced a horse Saturday and easily won.

The Homie was spotted a 100-meter lead - roughly about half the distance Mr. Ed had to cover because he had just smoked some crack. And when it was over, Cinco, as usual, was anything but humble. He sounded ready to take on Lassie, Flipper, Lazy Iguana and Herr Krokodil.

"Ricky Booby, you're next," the Homie said. "... Now it's my time to take over the race world."

Mr. Ed's jockey, B. A Doozie, rode a horse that beat former Bengals Honkie receiver and Florida Gator Cris Collinsworth in 1993.

"He's quick," Doozie said. "He's a fast man. That was phenomenal. When I looked over at him, all I could see were his legs; he looked like he was running out of a 7-Eleven. He was a blur. I was beat bad."

Justice Fo All.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless. I'm amazed and bewildered at the speed and magnificent strides of this man. I wish I could have been behind him to watch his tight butt squeeze as he ran

dirty said...

I too enjoy tight butts running and squeezing.

I run...sometimes 10 miles a day...I am not fast though.

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

I'd send you a picture of my butt but it's very hairy and i have a zit right now.

Dirty,

Another butt person aye. I have to admit I'm a sucker for a woman with a nice butt. I once had a woman work for me that had a normal body and a huge butt. It was mad-crazy.

Anonymous said...

I remember you talking about that butt girl. Or do I? I would like to see your butt, shop out the zit, and send it on. I was brave enough to post my butt on lazy's blog and as you saw, my problems are way more extensive than one zit. My butt looks better when I'm bending over. It also seems to attract slapping when I do that.

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

You did have a fine butt. I have to admit I have a perfect butt. All the bicycle riding.

I'm not very limber so I'll have to set up the tripod to take a picture. It's kinda funny my nickname is tripod.

Anonymous said...

I thought your nickname was kickstand

dirty said...

There are men digging up my neighbor's yard to fix her gas lines...none of them have nice butts. I have a normal body and larger butt...I'm told it is because I run too much but whatever.

I'm going to go sun bath the rest of the afternoon.

Anonymous said...

If you want some flower beds dug and you are too lazy to do it, just call the cops and tell them there is a body buried in your back yard. They will dig and dig and dig, and next thing you know they have done all the digging for you and then you can tell them you may have been mistaken, it might be in someone elses yard

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

A kickstand is for a bike.

Dirty,

You got it made. You must have a very strong butt. I can't run because my knees are shot. Have fun.

Doozie,

You're brave, I've never had good luck with the po po. I thinks it helps that you're hot with great hair.

Anonymous said...

He be thinkin de horse be de LAPD gonna whip his ass fo runnin

Herr Krokodil said...

Rodney,

Nigga please, Wat you been up to fool? Nothing like having some Honkies teach you a lesson to jumpstart your career. A Honkie killed a Homie in Raleigh last week with his bare hands. The playing field is starting to level.

Anonymous said...

I done spent all my money from the lawsuit on crack. And new runnin shoes.

Herr Krokodil said...

Nigga please!