Thursday, June 21, 2007

Transit Chief Apologizes to Kissing Lesbians Kicked Off Bus










Akron, Oh. — A transit agency chief apologized Wednesday to two lesbians who were kicked off a city bus for kissing each other.

The lesbians, said the driver called them "sickos and kinda hairy" after a male passenger complained that his view of the women making out was obstructed by a big black dude. The driver then stopped the bus along the street and forced the lesbians off.

"Removing the lesbians from the bus was not consistent with our policy," said General Manager Herr Krokodil. "I want to reiterate that the only riders that really cause problems are the blacks, I have nothing against lesbians especially the hot ones on our system."

The 42-year-old driver, an 11-veteran who was identified as Ms. Saur Kraut, will be disciplined, Krokodil said, though no details were released.

"We sincerely apologize to the lesbians for this incident," Krokodil said in the statement.

Justice fo’ all.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I didn't know any better I'd say the one on the right is rosie o'donnell in disguise. She sure can grow a good beard though. dang

dirty said...

Lesbians love orange pop sickles...I mean fish sticks.

That bus driver was mean. I want to shave his head.

The Lazy Iguana said...

I think the one on the right goes by the name "Frank".

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

why is the picture different. Now my first comment is weird

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

I really wish people would treat lesbians like lesbians.

Dirty,

I don't blame you woman. You look just like Britney.

The Lazy,

I agree, I'll be glad to see her on the Price is Right.

Ms. Charlie,

If you were here I would spank you. You think you're pretty smart don't you? I had to take Technical Writing twice. The second time I cheated and used the test bank at the tr-delt house so get off my back.

Doozie,

I had to because I was getting a lot of hits from the NAACP and I didn't want Dirty's picture right out front. Sorry, I was trying to do the right and noble thing.

Anonymous said...

ok, I see it now, noble is good, maybe you will win the nobel peace prize

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

Don't make me mad. I will sit on you and tickle your underarms.

The Lazy Iguana said...

If Rosie gets to host The Price Is Right, can we just call her "Barker"?

Herr Krokodil said...

The Lazy,

That's one name. I really think "The Price is right" is where she belongs. I tell you I don't like fat ugly lesbians. I never have and I never will.

Anonymous said...

I think your writing is very good. But what tipped me off is the driver saying "sickos and hairy". Didn't Britney just shave her head? Of course, she could have just donned a wig. My bad...

Herr Krokodil said...

Mzcharlie,

I bet you're a big-boned lesbian. If you come to Florida for vacation I want to take you out on my boat.

dirty said...

I can't stop laughing...I'm drunk.

I do look like Britney...I also feel that underwear is so 1999.

Anonymous said...

Herr,

I'm not big boned at all. I have to run around in the shower to get wet. Besides, I like fish sticks and they help keep my girlie shape.

If I do make it to Florida this year, I will make sure to take you up on that.