Saturday, June 23, 2007

Weekend Riot Planned in Downtown Durham


Durham — The party iz on in Durham. A city-wide riot iz being held Saturday ta honor da new downtown plaza an' da increase in Hate Crimes on whitey.

The Durham Rising riot starts at 4 p.m. wiff live hip-hop rap on three stages. The kick-off ceremony will start at 6 p.m., wiff uh parade following at 7:30 p.m. The riot wraps up wiff uh handcannon Show Spectacular at 9:30 p.m.

The city has spent about $13 million on renovations in downtown Durham, including new streetscapes an' lights. Leaders said da improvements will he`p attract mo' homies ta da area.

Durham has received he`p in da form o' both public an' private investments, including $1 billion worth o' new low income housing, office an' retail space. Crews gots converted three streets from one way ta two way, an' dey serve as da city bacon bazooka, linking downtown ta other districts.
and sheet.

Justice fo all.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

sheet.........tha's some good stuff ya got here. I wonder if they will have a weenie roast

Herr Krokodil said...

QZ,

What's a riot without a weenie roast? I'm hoping I don't get dragged out of my car and stabbed.

Anonymous said...

IF they drug you out of your car, they might not want to waste a good weenie to roast, so they will put off the stabbing for a bit

dirty said...

I don't like to get stabbed.

I've been drinking too much to comment tonight.

Tom Collins has my number.

Anonymous said...

Kokanee has my number, wish me and dirty could get together and hang

Anonymous said...

I think the riot popo have haute outfits.

dirty said...

We totally need to hang doozie...totally...it.would.be.amazing.

Herr Krokodil said...

QZ,

I've never been stabbed, shot yes. You need to carry a blade with that diabled woman lurking about.

Dirty,

You have been spending a lot of family time lately which is good. A day doesn't go by where I don't worry about your hair.

QZ,

Have you ever had Mele kalikimaka? If you and Dirty get together please videotape it.

Ms. Charlie,

You have nice eyelashes. Not too much mascara like Doozie. Do you work at Fantastic Sams?

Dirty,

I'm getting excited that you two might be bonding.

Anonymous said...

I hesitate to correct you because you are so dang smart, but mele kalikimaka? That is the merry christmas song. You want us to sing it? When I'm over in hawaii, all those polynesian words begin to drive me nuts with the lack of letters in their alphabet

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

Some people say I sound just like Bing Crosby, just sayin. That would be great if you all did a video singing Mele Kalikimaka. Could you also do Tiny Bubbles by that dead Ho?

Anonymous said...

It's genuinely very difficult in this busy life to listen news on Television, therefore I just use internet for that reason, and get the most up-to-date information.

Also visit my blog post - DéTournement De Fonds

Anonymous said...

Finally, after browsing http://tamрabay-tіmes.

blogsρot.сom/ fοr quite sοme tіme, Ι got
a blog from which I ωas able to genuinely ԁisсoѵeг valuable dеtails regardіng thе studies and the κnοwleԁge
that І ωаnt. There neeԁ to be more thingѕ liκe thіs on Ѕerеnԁipіtу

Ηere is mу wеb-ѕitе pizza oven outdoor