Monday, June 25, 2007

Why Do White Trash Boys Wear Saggin’ Pants?


Researchers who study such trends offer the following as to how this subculture originated.

The study states that during American slavery, some black slaves were forced to rape their gay white masters, and after the gay deeds were consummated, the gay white masters would wear their pants saggin’ so that their slaves could identify them for future pleasures.

In other words, gay white masters wearing saggin' pants were said to be announcing that they were available for their black slaves. Over time, the style became a little-talked-about subculture that seeped into general white gay trash culture.

Dr. Doozie, child psychologist, says most young white trash boys do it because they want the black boys to put their snakes in their hiney hole, plain and simple.

Justice fo’ all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

somehow I don't find this on wikipedia. Maybe you could go ahead and add it

Jenn said...

I second doozie. It's not even on ask.com either. I'm so confused.

Anonymous said...

Doozie & Emma,

I have long tenacles that reach deep into the internet. I thought since you both have boys you might want to share this little known fact with them. I wear my leather pants at my waist with a silver and turqoise belt buckle

Anonymous said...

oh gross...you so do NOT wear that

dirty said...

I can't stop laughing.

Perhaps you could do a seminar on this subject.

I thought they just wore their pants down there because they didn't want their underwear to go to waste by being covered up and all. Good white trash make use of all things that cost money.