Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Burying The Honkie Herr Krokodil













NAACP Symbolically Buries Honkie Herr Krokodil During Public Ceremony In Detroit

(OPP) There was no mourning at this funeral.

Hundreds of onlookers cheered Monday afternoon as the NAACP put to rest a long-standing racist by holding a symbolic burial for the Honkie during its annual convention in Detroit.

"Today we're not just burying the Honkie, we're taking him out of our spirit," said Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick. "We gather burying all the things that go with the Honkie. His children, golf clubs, breaded fishsticks and his high-end Mercedes coup.

"Die Honkie, and we don't want to see you round here no more."

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People delegates from across the country gathered at downtown's Homie Center and marched about a quarter-mile to Malcolm X Plaza for a ceremony and rally.

This Honkie has been a thorn in the side of blacks for more than a century.

Black leaders, including the Revs. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, have challenged the Homies to exterminate not only Krokodil but all the Honkies.

"While we are happy to have symbolically stabbed and buried a certain attractive honkie with great hair, but what about all the illegal wetbacks," NAACP National Board Chairman Julian Bond said.

Justice fo all.

17 comments:

dirty said...

I think I just shed a tear...I wouldn't know because I've been drinking though.

I went out to lunch with the boy from the class today just like I said I would. He's 19 and we're going out for drinks tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Dirty,

At 19 was having sex with Vietnamese women. Man they could cook a good cat and they have really smooth butts.

You'd better be careful with a 19-year-old, you need to tell him upfront that you're just looking for fun to keep your marriage strong.

dirty said...

He asked me today if my husband was going to kill him. I laughed and helped him pick out swim trunks. We are going to have so much fun tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Dirty,

Oh boy I just hate getting a hardon in my Speedo. That material can only stretch so much.

dirty said...

Right?

Let's make out.

Anonymous said...

Dirty,

Meet me outside of my downtown condo, I'll be in the silver Mercedes. White guy blond curly hair. Ok some gray.

The funny thing is I do this about once a week. It's habit forming.

Anonymous said...

did they throw his wire hangers in the coffin with him? I feel like anything I say is lost because of all this sex talk around here. I'm getting nauseated

Anonymous said...

Doozie,

I agree I'll stop. I got caught in the bow wake of sex.

dirty said...

Sex can eat you alive sometimes...I know.

Herr Krokodil said...

Dirty,

Do you kiss a guy after he's eaten at the Y?

dirty said...

Of course...I know of my own cleanliness and I trust that.

dirty said...

I've eaten at the Y a few times in my day as well so whatever.

Herr Krokodil said...

Dirty,

You are a reniasance woman, like a female Leonardo Divinci.

Are you very limber or pseudo-lesbian?

dirty said...

I slept with my one friend on spring break one year because we were both wasted and extremely horny. I used to be quite flexible...and I still am if in the right mood.

Herr Krokodil said...

Dirty,

I see. Flexible is good. One time I got a cramp in my leg while having sex and that woman is now too scared to go out with me again.

dirty said...

I'm scared based on that story alone...If I saw you on the street I would yell out and call you a freak.

Anonymous said...

Dirty,

You would be just like all the other women that yell at me as I walk down the street. I feel so cheap.