Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cute Deaf Mute Using Sign Language Triggers Brawl











Akron, OHIO — A brawl involving four men and a woman apparently began over a misunderstanding when a woman who is deaf and mute was communicating through sign language and some men got the wrong message, thinking that the hand gestures were disrespectful.

Police say what resulted was a brawl outside a smoothie store in east Akron.

Sarah Dirty, 28, had just turned a corner in her Ford van when she noticed a truck with three hot men alongside her van. The deaf mute woman started signing “If I wasn’t married I’d lick your entire body,” police said.

The men thought the sign language gestures were showing disrespect toward them, police said. The men made some gestures of their own and cut in front of Ms. Dirty forcing her into the parking lot of the smoothie store.

In the parking lot, the three men from the truck jumped Ms. Dirty, police said.

The boyfriend of Ms. Dirty, Matt Outawork, who volunteers at the smoothie store, came out and began pummeling the three men.

Police said “that young man Matt saved her life.”

When police searched Dirty they found several plastic baggies of meth, a glass pipe and $691 in her pockets, court documents said.

The investigation into the brawl is ongoing.

Justice fo' all.

17 comments:

dirty said...

Bad things always happen to good people. Those fuckers caught be on the wrong day...Thursday is free blow job day...not Wednesday...everyone knows that.

Anonymous said...

Dirty,

I like how you plan your week. These guys were thugs, I'm glad Matt was there to save the day much like Curious George does.

dirty said...

Matt is a crack head...a tasty, tasty crack head.

Anonymous said...

Dirty,

He may be a crack head but he's unemployed and has a pleasant personality.

I always thought people who lived in Ohio went to Florida on summer vacation. Why are you all staying home?

dirty said...

That's in the winter and I have to be half dead and have blue hair to do that...it is then that my best friends will be Canadian and I'll take water aerobics classes and make crafts on my down time.

I got a text message from my 19 year old boyfriend last night that stated "You want my dick"...I wasn't sure how to respond so I said that we'd get together soon.

Anonymous said...

Dirty,

Wow, it's like you've been at my Clearwater Beach Condo, excellent description.

I bet he shoots his wad before you get it in the correct hole. Impressive though. Does your husband date anyone or do you keep him taken care of?

dirty said...

Unfortunately he is obsessed with me and doesn't even have any friends...I'm that good I guess...even when I ignore him.

My 19 year old boyfriend just may get lucky if he plays his cards right...I mean it would be my duty to screw with the youth of this fucked up country.

Anonymous said...

Dirty,

Be very careful of the ones with no boyfriends because they are clingy. If you're like me you like to have sex and then work on a Sudoku. Clingy is not good.

You should do it for yourself. Each penis is a little different and variety is the spice of life.

dirty said...

He has a girlfriend that is out of state right now and they have an agreement that whatever happens where they are when they aren't together, stays there...I admire that.

Anonymous said...

Dirty,

That shows he has class. It's refreshing to see a young couple being so practical. I think I misjudged him, teach him a lesson.

Anonymous said...

oh boy, dirty is fo shure gonna get herself into hot water. I will be here to pick up the pieces fortunately, that is what matronly women do!!

Anonymous said...

Doozie,

We need an older woman's perspective here, thanks for chiming in.

Anonymous said...

Ill bet that meth was my personal recipe.

Herr Krokodil said...

Uncle,

I've heard of Uncle Fester Meth. That is good stuff my man.

Anonymous said...

uncle fester is a baronious perv. If I ever see him again I will not only stab him but I will disembowel him as well

Anonymous said...

Doozie,

Wasn't he the cute bald guy on the Munsters? Did you get some bad stuff, I'm sorry.

dirty said...

I'm confused...