Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Paint Brush Embedded In Painter's Head


Washington Painter Failed To Notice Embedded Paint Brush In Her Head

(OPP) Painter Ms. Doozie Beagles kept painting for more than 3-days despite the headaches that started after a clash with a fellow painter.

Doozie was painting for the local college during the July 15 incident where brushes were used as knives involving fellow painter Paco Jesus Hernandez. She had numerous body wounds stitched up afterward but didn’t make a thorough check of her head, the Press reported Tuesday.

Doozie said “I got the best of that wetback, he stole my favorite brush, that was disrespectful.”

Doozie later suffered an eye infection and complained of lethargy and shooting pains in her head.

Then last week, her doctor found a paint brush imbedded in her head.

"I can laugh about it now, but the doctor told me it could have been serious," “I guess I didn’t notice the paintbrush because I had started to wear my hair in a fro,“ Doozie said.

"I've got the paint brush at home, sitting on the bedside table next to my picture of Herr Krokodil," she said. "If he (Paco) comes looking for that paint brush, I’m going to stab him in the head."

Justice fo’ all.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring it chucha

Anonymous said...

I hate that paco guy he tries to spear me on a daily basis

Anonymous said...

Doozie - Ill give you $100 if you do not report me to CBP.

Anonymous said...

I think I want to paint too.

Herr Krokodil said...

Paco,

You showin disrespect?

Doozie,

You seem to take it all in stride. I think Paco has a crush on you and that is how he shows it.

Paco,

Send me the 100 and I'll give it to Doozie.

Aunt,

You are so talented, I bet you could paint a headboard.

Anonymous said...

I can and will paint the town!

Anonymous said...

do you ever eat an entire quart of peppermint ice cream????

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

Are you telling me you don't have to clean your brush at the end of the day? You're not painting you're having a party with paint.

Rode,

I do that to cookie dough ice cream.

Anonymous said...

I eat all the cookie dough and throw away the rest. why do I even bother to buy it in ice cream form????

this one time I was walking along and I stumbled and fell, several young men stopped to help me and I later went and had my way with each of them