Monday, July 9, 2007

Woman Calls Aiken Faggot and Then Stabs Him













The petite woman with great hair said “He touched my hair and had his smelly gay shoe on my arm rest.”

TULSA, Okla. — Clay Aiken was involved in an airplane disturbance with a petite female passenger with great hair Saturday while en route to Tulsa International Airport, a newspaper reported.

The dispute on a Continental Airlines flight took place between Aiken, who was traveling Saturday morning to a performance at the Gay Theater, and Ms. Doozie Beagles, the Tulsa World reported for Sunday's editions.

The "American Idol" singer joked from his hospital bed about being stabbed by Doozie earlier in the day. Aiken said “ I touched her hair because it was so beautiful and then she turned around and started calling me a faggot and then stabbed me in the chest with her blade.

FBI Special Herr Krokodil said the dispute was over Clay Aikens’ touching her hair and resting his foot on the woman's armrest. He said then Ms. Doozie gave Clay Aikens a "minor stabbing" during the argument.

"At that point the flight crew was able to resolve the situation," Krokodil said.

Telephone calls and e-mails from The Associated Press to Clay Aikens and Ms. Doozie Beagles were not returned Sunday.

Justice fo’ all.

13 comments:

dirty said...

Doozie is my hero...I love her stabbin' ways.

Herr Krokodil said...

Dirty,

The woman knows how to handle a knife. You have to respect that. I'm glad she cut that gay boy.

Make sure you check your tag tomorrow when you return to work.

dirty said...

I can't believe you don't think tags hanging out are hot. Lay off the crack for a bit. Crack is whack.

The Lazy Iguana said...

Of course it was a minor stabbing. TSA only allows small blades on aircraft now. Ms. Beagles should have carried on a screwdriver, those can be 7 inches including the handle. But you can file down the handle to maximize the metal length.

Ms. Beagles will not get in trouble for calling Clay a faggot for the same reason it would not get you in trouble if you called me "honkey". The truth is the truth.

Herr Krokodil said...

Dirty,

I don't like green eggs and ham or tags hanging out, no I do not.

Meth labs are where it's out. I have a hog farm, wink wink.

The Lazy,

Doozie is so hot. She stabs because it's the right thing to do. I love her.

Anonymous said...

Love is in the air...and I must care for my hair....must try not to go bald....will die without my hair.....

Anonymous said...

Doozie,

You have the hair. I've never known a woman to lose their hair, that's weird. Are you transgender?

Jenn said...

So did the Air Marshall's shoot Clay Aiken?

Why do I always miss the good news casts.

Anonymous said...

Emma,

He put his gay foot on an old lady's arm rest and then she pushed him and Gay Boy got mad, end of story.

The Lazy Iguana said...

The Air Marshals would not have shot Clay Aiken. They would not want to be accused of being anti-faggery.

Herr Krokodil said...

The Lazy,

It hurts when being politically correct doesn't allow you to take care of a gay boy.

What's the world coming to?

Anonymous said...

an old lady? who you callin old! I have a knife and know how to use it.

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

I'm sorry I was actually desribing the actual account to Big Emma.