Monday, June 25, 2007

Ah-ooooo, Gators of Durham


I saw a gator with a Chinese menu in his hand
Walking through the streets of Durham in the rain
He was looking for a place called P F Changs
Going to get a big dish of sweet & saur chicken

Ah-ooooo, Gators of Durham
Ah-ooooo
Ah-ooooo, Gators of Durham
Ah-ooooo

If you hear him growling around your kitchen door
You better not let him in
Hot lady got spanked late last night
Gators of Durham again

Ah-ooooo, Gators of Durham
Ah-ooooo
Ah-ooooo, Gators of Durham
Ah-ooooo

He's the smooth-handed gent who ran amok in Parma
Lately he's been overheard in Clearwater
You better stay away from him
He'll rip your heart out, Dirty
Ha, I'd like to meet his stylist

Ah-ooooo, Gators of Durham
Ah-ooooo
Ah-ooooo, Gators of Durham
Ah-ooooo

Well, I saw Doozie walking with the Queen
Doing the gators of Durham
I saw Doozie walking with the Queen
Doing the gators of Durham
I saw a gator drinking a margarita at the Mexican Restaurant
His hair was perfect

Ah-ooooo, Gators of Durham
Ah-ooooo, Gators of Durham

PS I’m flying to Ireland tomorrow to look at some new technology that I might be interested in investing in. I should be back on Friday unless of course I eat some bad potatoes. I would like to say Asa lama lakem to all my Muslim friends.

Justice fo' all.

11 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

Nice. Have a blast in Ireland. I would probably drink a lot and fit right in.

Anonymous said...

Watch out for red headed people over there...especially if they offer you french fried taters

nice song. it makes my hair stand on end

dirty said...

I want to go to Ireland. I'm jealous. Why won't you adopt me already?

Jenn said...

Have fun. Remember to ask the Flight Attendant for a pillow. I always remember because bedhead never looks good after 17 hours on a plane. Especially if it's the plane with snakes.

I saw this map and laughed and laughed. Then I thought of you? Enjoy.

USA Map by Population

dirty said...

You can come back now.

dirty said...

I miss your hair.

The Lazy Iguana said...

Did you get stuck in the Glasgow airport or something?

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Herr Krokodil said...

The Lazy,

I did have a beer although I'm not a big beer drinker. Should have read my itinerary closer.

Doozie,

I missed you. I'm starting to tear up.

Emma,

I think my flight was about 11 hours but it seemed like 17. I'm going to look at that link. I think you would fit right in in Ireland. You have the skin color.

Dirty,

I viisted an old friend in Ireland who has 3 young children. I forgot how annoying kids can be. Now I know why you blog. I brought you a towel from my hotel.

Rodrigo,

I purchased an Irish drinking team t-shirt just last week. Good luck with your t-shirt business.

Jenn said...

I've actually been to Ireland and loved it. My 4x great grandfather was the owner of a coal mine and ran away with the coal miner's daughter.

I don't drink beer so I wonder if that story is true. (although I can hold my own with wine and hard alcohol)

Dave said...

Emma,

I know about coal. That's basically where I made my fortune.

I bet you could drink me under the table.

Ireland is pretty, as soon as I find the chord to download pictures from my camera I'll post some shots.