Sunday, July 1, 2007

Feels Great To Whack The Piñata In My Own Bed Again


There’s just something about the comfort of my king-sized bed with my body print sheets and styling aid stained pillow and my 1997 Hooters Calendar.

It was nice being in Ireland because I was slightly tanner than most of the people.

I’ve decided not to invest in the technology . The payback timeline is pushing my life expectancy.

I ended up staying longer than expected because I didn’t listen closely to my secretary and I didn’t read my itinerary until after I had left. Oops.

Ireland has changed a great deal since the last time I was there. Mainly there are now blacks in Ireland. I wonder whose bright idea that was? The Irish blacks are very different though. They all look exactly a like. I mean I couldn’t tell the difference between the black men and the black women. The Irish blacks are different than the descendents of slaves in the states though

One difference was I saw a black dude running out of a convenience store in Ireland carrying a six pack of beer and he just kept running. He didn’t jump into a Cadillac Escalade or a Chrysler 300. The guy was in excellent shape.

When we went into the convenience store to buy a soda pop, I heard the guy behind the counter saying that one of the those crazy blacks had stolen some beer. The convenience store had no security system and the black hadn’t stabbed the clerk. This was all very weird to me.

I need to catch up with what’s happening on every ones blogs. I missed you all. I especially missed the hot women. Nothing personal Lazy.

Justice fo’ all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dem crackers ain't got no see-cure-a-tey systems over dere?

I be knowing where I is gonna hold de next riot at.

Do they be gottin a lot o dem dere big streen TVs in Ireland?

Anonymous said...

No stabbins? No killings? No popo showing up?

That's just not right.

Anonymous said...

Ace,

It's just mad crazy. You think being an island they would have been safe from crime. I guess they will learn too.

Detective,

I wish I had an answer but I don't. I felt like stealing a slurpee and stabbing the white dude, it was frustrating.

Anonymous said...

I feel warm and fuzzy inside. Someone told me today I'm "well preserved" what am I ...Jelly?

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

Did you turn them down for sex? They are just jealous because you have that wild sex look about you.

The hair is your key to freedom.