Monday, June 4, 2007

Billy Don't be a Magic Thug


The Florida marchin' band came down along Main Street
The players’ blues fell in behind
I looked across and there I saw Billy
Waiting to go and join the line
And with her head upon his shoulder
His young and lovely wife
From where I stood I saw she was cryin'
And through her tears I heard her say

Billy, don't become a rich Magic Thug,
don't be a fool with your life
Billy, don't become a rich Magic Thug,
come back and make me your Gator
And as he started to go she said,
Billy, keep your discipline to a minimum
Billy, don't become a Magic thug,
come back to me

Justice Fo All.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about here, but that is a magical poem. It flows like a river....on and on...ebbing and surging, just when I think I can't go on without crying, there is more

Jenn said...

I don't know either. I feel dumb.

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

When you talk like that I want to go out and buy a Fireman Outfit.

Emma,

I have to be vague because that vixon is trying to track me down. I'm trying to write a song but I'm getting a mental block.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you tell her if she doesn't back off you will report her for sexual harrassment?

Anonymous said...

QZ,

Hmm, I am worried because she was searching today on words and sayings I like to use. If this blog dissappears you'll know what happened.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be really pissed if it disappears and she runs you off from the blogosphere, I'll track her down and stab her with a plastic knife so you might want to warn her