Monday, June 18, 2007

Blogger Iguana Weds Model On Boat

It Was The Fifth Wedding For The Blogger

(OPP) Metro-Dade County Blogger Iguana married super-model Lakisha “Ebony” Williams in a private ceremony Saturday on the Miami Riviera, in front of 1,000 friends and family members at a medieval oyster bed off El Pato Cove near the Overtown District, his assistant confirms in a statement.

A reception followed overlooking the coast of Santa Crack Ho, just outside the posh Overtown resort on Miami's western coast.

Dinner, dancing, smoking crack and fireworks lasted until the early hours as the newlyweds left on an Atlanta honeymoon.

It was the fifth wedding for the 32-year-old blogger, best known for hits like "Mr. Slave" and "Melliwinks." Iguana and Ebony, 27, have expressed interest in adopting a one-year-old Pakistani son together.

Justice fo' all.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could not be more pleased and happy for L. Iguana that he finally found his soul mate. What a wonderful day it is when you see a nice young man such as him, hooking up with one of then nicest and hottest crack ho's on the face of the earth. My gift will be in the mail soon

Jenn said...

L. Iguana with his soul mate. Oh, what a glorious day. I like that she is wearing her fishnets on the boat. What a way to get into the spirit!

The Lazy Iguana said...

Those are not stockings. That USED TO be my cast net. But all is OK because with her super model money I can now buy a larger cast net with more weight on it so it sinks faster. I also stole her credit card and ordered a new 32 foot Glacier Bay cabin cruiser.

dirty said...

All the good parties have crack smoking involved.

Anonymous said...

Dat ho be off with a white dude? ILL KILL THE BITCH! Where my best stabbin knife be at??!

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

They make such a cute couple and they appear so commited to one another. I had kinda hoped it would be you because I wanted to come to the wedding.

Emma,

Ebony seems to be at home at sea. I wonder if she uses a cane pole or a spinning reel? I'm so happy for The Lazy I could cry.

The Lazy,

Congratulations Old Man. She'got quite a body on her. You are going to be worn out. Ouch!

Dirty,

You would die at the parties I have to go to, talk about stuffie. I have to play the part of Mr. Stuffie myself.

Nigga Please,

Don't go stabbin Ebony she has shown you no disrespect.

Anonymous said...

The lazy and I did not work out, we got in too many arguments about nautical stuff, me thinking I was always right and him having to show me up. We would end up batting at each others faces and making marks that showed up for weeks. the popo did not like it

Jenn said...

Ms. Ebony Bootylicious looks huge next to Lazy. I would almost think that she was like 8 feet or something. Maybe then if the boat sinks, she could just walk ashore.

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

Lazy does seem to know too much. He's like an encilopedia only with legs and arms and a head.

Emma,

She use to play volleyball at Emory University in Atlanta. She works for the CDC now. I went to med school with her.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Hastily Search Movies, Games, Music, Software & Download Them at Maxed Out Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]