Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Woman Downs 56 Weiners In 12 Min.













157-Pound Woman Downs 56 Weiners And Buns In 12 Minutes To Win Contest

(OPP) B. A Doozie, a 157-pound social worker, demolished the competition in the 5th Annual Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest by downing 56 franks and buns in 12 minutes.

Doozie, 42, was the only woman in Saturday's field of 53. Her 56-dog meal was substantially more than the men flanking her _ and weighing in at 360 and 359 pounds _ could manage.

"Seven hundred-nineteen pounds of man, and they are losing to a 157-pound woman!" announcer Herr Krokodil yelled into a microphone as the crowd roared.

Laz Y. Iguana, the large Miami man on Doozie's right, stood and shook his head in wonder as the crowd counted down the last 10 seconds. Doozie kept stuffing her cheeks.

"I was kind of thinking I could probably outeat her, but she was incredible," said Iguana, who took second with 25 1/2 dogs.

Major League Eating is pushing Doozie as a breakout star this year, her rookie season. Her mouth and jaw structure is perfect for gulping weiners.

"Without any question, she is one of the future leaders of the sport," Krokodil said.

Doozie said she grew up in a small apartment in China without much food and often was hungry because the Chinks would steal her food.

Justice fo' all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

good lord I love weiners. Where does a person get a good weiner now a days. Not the Fair I'll tell you that

Anonymous said...

I just don't know how this woman made it to 42 without being spotted by a talent scout for LL Bean models

dirty said...

The chinks were mean for stealing her food.

Weiners look a lot like fish sticks.

Jenn said...

12 minutes and 56 weiners?

Are those Hebrew National. They are my favorite. They are so good, I could eat them.

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

I get mine from the cart in front of Home Depot. You need to take the boy there.

Sucks,

It's a cinderella story, a hungry woman out of China makes good. I'm starting to tear up.

Dirty,

I spanked the last person who questioned my pictures. Don't be showin disrespect.

Emma,

I wouldn't be surprised if in the future you wouldn't be in one of these contests. Hebrew? Is that a Jewish hot dog?

Anonymous said...

Hebrew nationals are Kosher man...dude...I have 2 packages in my fridge right now, and in fact I have sliced up some of those franks and put them in my Kraft Mac n Cheese for my dinner.

Damn, I am a good cook, I hope the fireman appreciates this

dirty said...

I enjoy a good spanking from time to time...just sayin.

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

You sound like quite the cook. That fireman is a lucky guy.

Dirty,

I actually invented a spanking machine. It involves my hand and Santa Suit. I'm sure glad I bought a good quality Santa suit.