Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Clearwater Man Accused Of Bow-And-Arrow Shootings To Celebrate His Birthday


(OPP) Police said Senor Caiman fired the arrows from his condominium on Sand Key on Sunday, reportedly at some Asians drinking beer on the beach to celebrate his birthday.

One errant arrow hit a woman who was on the beach shouting at the hot babes, police said.

The woman, identified in the complaint only as Conehead., was yelling at the hot beach babes because they were using profanity when she felt something pierce her cone.

Caiman "admitted to shooting the arrow," according to the complaint, but told the Daily News in Tuesday's edition that Ms. Conehead walked right in front of the Asians.

"My intention was to pick off the Asians," he said. "My intention was not to pierce that fine cone head.”

The complaint said a crossbow, a compound bow, a plastic knife, an assortment of Japanese rifles, a glock, a hand grenade, numerous ears on a string and 49 arrows were removed from Caiman’s condominium.

His home telephone was not listed. His Legal Aid attorney, B A Doozie, declined to comment while she investigates the case.

Justice Fo’ All

10 comments:

dirty said...

Wow...you are a total rebel.

Was the woman yelling at the hot beach babes a dyke?

I love profanity.

Anonymous said...

As your legal aid attorney I need to have a talk with you about "keywords". If you don't want to be found, do not use keywords such as your old ID name within the post. Please delete that posthaste. Don't make me repeat myself. I will charge you extra if I have to get emma to explain this again, we'll all be lost

Herr Krokodil said...

Dirty,

Have you seen my boat, I still fly the Rebel Flag?

Doozie,

I've already gotten a hit from the skank. I'm keeping an eye on what happens.

dirty said...

So do all the locals here...I find it highly erotic.

Herr Krokodil said...

Dirty,

Guess what the name of my boat is? Think about it for a minute. It's not Rebel.

Anonymous said...

Hair Affair is the name of your boat, or Cool today and Hot Tamales

Anonymous said...

I hafta pee

Herr Krokodil said...

QZ,

So close, Hair Me Now.

MTN DEW,

Give that fireman a golden shower you chicken.

Anonymous said...

this one time at band camp I had a flute stuck in my crack and when I farted I could play the national anthem

Anonymous said...

Flutist,

How patriotic. Have you tried farting Dixie?