Sunday, June 3, 2007

Doozie Says No Apology Forthcoming


“I shot that big old nasty pig and I’m proud of it,” said Doozie.

Doozie had strong words for the liberal tree-hugging media when they questioned her about shooting Fred the pet pig.

Doozie said “the liberal media doesn’t know crap.” “I want to see them sit next to some fat pig on a commercial flight from Tampa to Dallas.” “I want to see them sit next to a fat pig in the movie theatre, that nasty old fat arm getting near my popcorn and Milk Duds, nasty.” “I don’t care if the fat pig was dressed up in the latest fashions from Lane Bryant that pig was going down.”

Doozie did say that she thought it was a little odd that the pig came right up to her and stuck it’s tongue in her ear.

Justice Fo All.

10 comments:

Jenn said...

We are eatin good tonight.

Anonymous said...

she's my hero. Any woman who can stand up to the liberal media and stick her tongue in their ear is a great woman. That is what this country should be made of. Good, simple women who like to be spanked now and then

Anonymous said...

Emma,

There a lot of meat there. That Doozie is multi-talented.

Doozie,

She is a hero. The way she stood up to the liberal media. I'm tearing up right now.

The Lazy Iguana said...

I had to fly from MIA to ATL sitting next to a fat pig. The dude took up all of his seat and at least 1/3 of mine. He put MY armrest up so that his big fat mass would ooze into my seat. I tried to put the arm rest down but it was impossible because of all the lard that was blocking it.

I do not know how the pilot managed to keep the wings level. There must have been some other fat ass dude sitting on the other side of the plane somewhere.

I think that fat people should have to buy TWO tickets if they are going to use up two seats.

Anonymous said...

there should be special accomodations for people that need more than one seat. there should be more than one size seat. people oozing over into others space is inappropriate, and can be considered a hate crime

Anonymous said...

I'm eating pink peppermint icecream from baskin robbins

Anonymous said...

The Lazy,

I'm with you man. They need sections for fat people. Kinda like the hotel room floors just for women.

Doozie,

To be honest with you I'm still not clear on what a hate crime is but fat people seem they should be guilty of it.

Mouth,

I'm so jealous I have nothing here to eat. I was gonna get a snow cone at the golf range but it started to rain.

dirty said...

I love tongues in my ear.

Herr Krokodil said...

Dirty,

In all seriousness I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.

Anonymous said...

you must have a damn long nose, or is it all puffy from old age growth?