Monday, June 11, 2007

Lunch with Hot Associate gets Nasty


I was looking forward to having lunch with this hot associate of mine. I had stuffed some bounty paper towels in my suit pants because I wear my emotions in my pants and I didn’t want to mess up my pants. We were to meet at the Italian restaurant.

I walk into the restaurant and walk up and greet her and then she proceeds to cough in my face. Is this hot babe really going to have lunch with me with that nasty cough? She coughed the whole lunch, on me, on my meatball sub, on my coke and on my chips. She made no attempt to cover her mouth. To make matters worse her skinny throat and rounded mouth acted like a megaphone making each cough sound like the bang of a jackhammer.

After lunch I pulled the dry bounty towels out of my pants and wiped her saliva off my forehead.

Justice fo’ all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would have been nicer if she had just cancelled rather than subject you to showers of germs and canadian honking jackhammers pounding in your skull. Next time take up a knife off the table and stab her

The Lazy Iguana said...

So you are saying you would not have had wild hot sex with her just because she had a little cough????

I am going to call bullshit on that.

You got a mystery comment on the Mister Ed post. I have no idea who it is from.

dirty said...

That's just gross. Clearly this woman has no class. Was it one of those barking coughs?

Anonymous said...

Hot chicks with no class will do just about anything.

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

I should have stabbed her but my mother brought me up to never hit a woman and I've always assumed that meant stabbing too.

The Lazy,

You make a good point. For a moment I was thinking about oral sex but then I noticed her teeth looked sharp.

Nigga please.

Dirty,

I'm with you girl. It was just gross. It was kinda like a dog bark.

Don,

I've never had a hot chick do this to me before. I feel like I've been disrespected.

Jenn said...

ewww...coughing is gross. Did you know it hangs in the air for 5 hours after you cough...

Hmmm, lung butter.

Anonymous said...

never assume...half of that word consists of ASS. Just go with your gut instinct...if your gut says stab, then that's what you do

Herr Krokodil said...

Emma,

I just hate it when sick people are around me. Why don't they just stay home.

Flab,

I've shot a woman but in my defense she was carrying a handgrenade and had no chest and basically looked like a man.