Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Beagle Found Bound and Gagged and in the Trash Can of Miami Man


IDAHO. - A beagle that disappeared from its Idaho apartment in May has been found 2,230 miles away at “The Lazy Iguana’s”, a Coral Gables Gay Hispanic bar and grill in Miami..

The dog, named Howler, was found by a big-boned sensitive trans-gendered man named Mr. Emma Wednesday in the parking lot.

The next morning, the Metro-Dade County Police found a microchip in Howler that let them figure out he was registered to an old woman who lived in a small bottom floor apartment in Idaho.

The police contacted Howler’s speechless owner on Friday.

The woman said “ I thought for sure the hot crazy woman with the flabby butt had killed Howler and ate him like the Vietnamese do, thank heavens he’s home safe.”

Justice Fo’ All.

10 comments:

Jenn said...

Gee, Mr. Emma sure was in the right place at the right time.

I wonder if those microchips can be used on husbands and children?

Anonymous said...

When can I do your header, or am I too tame and got fired before the job was even done.

I'm a loser.

I didn't particularly like the headers. Maybe it translated across. I don't know you that well to know what you want. I take orders. Ask Mr. Coffee. He knows....he knows.

Anonymous said...

I'm shocked the old woman did not press charges. The hot crazy lady with the bootylicious butt must have some sort of hold over her. I have a zit on my arm too

Anonymous said...

I thought Coral Gables kicked out all the fruit bars?

dirty said...

My dog is not micro chipped. If my dog runs away, someone will definitely eat her.

Herr Krokodil said...

Emma,

Actually they can. Having trouble keeping track of Mr. Coffee?

Header,

I'm kinda like Dirty in that I am mildly retarded also, so I have unusual taste. I need something weird, something on the edge and you might be too good of a person to even think way out there.

Doozie,

This whole story made me think of you. It's weird.

Mayor,

You're probably right the Cubans have chased the gays out to the beach or the Keys.

Dirty,

I don't think anyone is gonna try to take your dog, no meat on her bones and those outfits she wears are a bit dated.

Anonymous said...

it's true people often associate me with beagles..something about their floppy ears and bewildered eyes.

I'm bored

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

When I'm bored I usually go out and clean my wheels. I actually have 3 cars, just one Mercedes though.

Anonymous said...

I need to clean the whole car though...it rained here. It's not convenient to wash my car anymore, there is not a hose here. and this town has crappy car washes. we need a hand wash place. I'm trying to convince the fireman to open one up and let me run it

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

Hey supply and demand. I would come out and sing "Workin at the Carwash" for the grand openning.