Friday, June 15, 2007

Nifong - White Conservatives Were Right



RALEIGH, N.C. - A tearful white liberal attorney, Mike Nifong said Friday he will resign as district attorney after admitting that his liberal views were racist about three white Duke University lacrosse players who were once charged with raping a black stripper.

“The conservative white community has suffered enough.”

The players were later declared innocent by state prosecutors.

Nifong who is a white liberal district attorney in Durham North Carolina an area made up predominantly of Africans. The district attorney felt he had no choice but to prosecute the white boys or the community would riot. It’s really a shame that a fine college like Duke sits in the middle of one of the most violent areas in this country.

In a positive note it was nice to see so many black strippers at Duke’s National Championship Lacrosse Match this past month. I think this showed a lot of integrity and courage for the black strippers to come out here and cheer on the Duke Boys after all that has transpired.

Justice fo all.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I be cheerin fo whatever honkey be givin me dolla bills fo my dance. $10 gets you a one song lap dance.

Anonymous said...

5 dollah I love you long time

Anonymous said...

$75 and a watermelon soda be gettin you in da VIP room fo 30 minutes.

Herr Krokodil said...

Sweet Thang Cherry,

Ohh baby don't say maybe just gimme some of dat gravy.

Thanks for sending me that picture you is one fine black stripper.

I don't have the black snake but I do have an abnormally long tongue.

Asa Lama Lakem.

McBunni said...

Oh yes. Western Colorado is a desert. High desert. So, it gets cold in the winter and HOT in the summer. Last July it was over 100 for like two weeks straight or something like that.

Yucky....it's 9:30 and still over 80 degrees. :P-----

Anonymous said...

You aint messin wif my lady lumps fo less than $50.

Anonymous said...

oh brother mcbunz...,the town I moved from was over 100 for at least 2 months straight! if you didn't have a/c there you night as well buy a coffin

The Lazy Iguana said...

In South Florida if you do not have AC you are a looser. Chicks will not get in your car if your AC does not work. There are exceptions for a convertible, but it can not be a ratty old convertible and the AC better work when it rains and the top has to go up.

Once my AC broke in the middle of the night. In August. That was the last time I shopped at Wal-Mart. I bought up ALL their fans. Bastards only had 5. I hate that place. I had one in each bedroom window (one pulling air in, one pushing air out) and three pointed at me. It was still pretty rough. OH YEA and the window screens were gone because of storm damage and I never replaced them so the #@%$#@%^$##@% blood sucking bugs got in. I almost broke into Home Depot to steal some screens at 3 AM. If I hid from the bugs under the covers it got hot. But with no covers the bugs could get to me. It was horrible. I think the neighbors heard all the wonderful words I was speaking.

AC repair guys are underpaid.

The worst part of the hurricanes is not having AC for several days / weeks while they fix the power. The only thing that sucks more is not having a roof.

It does not get to 100, but the humidity is always 99%.

Herr Krokodil said...

Weather People,

I had to wear my ultra-sued cover-up for my bike ride yesterday morning, it got cool here. The only time I've been in Colorado was when it was freezing, I use to own some gas wells in Colorado. Mcbunni, is there still natural gas being sucked out of the ground out there?

Cherry,

I would gladly pay $50. I would have paid more. It's just money.

Jenn said...

I swear giving birth to the baby with that much hair is a pain, but the Lacrosse stick is absolutely hellacious.

Herr Krokodil said...

Emma,

The more the hair the more the indigestion. How on earth did the baby get a lacrosse stick though?