Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sharpton Say “Descendants of Slaves Should Riot”


NEW YORK (OPP) The Rev. Al Sharpton denounced Paris Hilton's release from jail on Thursday, saying it had "all of the appearances racial favoritism."

"I think that it's both another glaring display of how races seem to get different treatments.”

There seems to be a different criminal justice system for hot whites than blacks," Sharpton said.


Although Sharpton said he "would definitely sleep with that fine Honkie," he doubted similar treatment would be offered to his sweet thang Lakisha.”

"I remember one time I was in jail high on crack and I was tossing Cheetos and I wasn’t released," Sharpton said.

"I think that it gives a very bad signal to the approximately 2 billion black males in jail," said Sharpton.

Justice Fo’ All

6 comments:

dirty said...

I did that celebrity look-a-like thing once...that thing is like crack...I put in every picture I had of everyone I know and Emailed them the results...but anyhoo...Paris was one of my look-a-likes. I think it is because I have a long nose and always look high.

Anonymous said...

Two billion in jail? That number is rivaling the population of the US. A
Maze


ING

and with that I leave you with these words of wisdom. He who puts for effort will redeem crack.

I am high so please forgive me

Anonymous said...

Al Sharpton should go to Iraq and volunteer for the front line

Herr Krokodil said...

Dirty,

You do look like Paris. If only you were a multi-millionaire.

QZ,

I'm good with figures but you are amazing. You should be a CPA. I'd hire you.

Doozie,

My group would have taken care of that Homie on day 1. What happened to the good old days?

Anonymous said...

I don't know because back in the good old days, you just shot people out in the open if they ticked you off or acted stupid. I sort of want a time travel machine

Anonymous said...

Like Micheal J Fox without the nervous twitch?