Saturday, June 2, 2007

What Is A Hate Crime

The Lazy in my last post had brought up that some people thought the Homies killing the Whiteys was a hate crime. This got me thinking, what is a hate crime?


Since starting my new blog its been like old Homie week with Tyrone Williams starting out with the Pledge of Allegiance and who just popped their disfigured head in the door but Ubangi Lipscomb. Ubangi stopped in to say that he was interested in being part of the “Justice Fo All” team as long as he didn’t have to work before 11:00am. A man with his talents makes his own rules.

I asked Ubangi what a hate crime was to him?

Ubangi said “it’s when my sweet thang Lakisha won’t give me some of dat gravy.”

You can’t always believe Ubangi, even though I love him, so I called the News and Observer, a local newspaper, to have them give me exactly what makes a crime a hate crime. It's actually pretty easy to identify. Here are some examples of hate crimes:

A Homie steals your wallet and as he's running away you yell "you stupid negro." Now you’re going to jail for a hate crime.

A Homie driving a stolen Excalade side-swipes your car and you yell out the window "you stupid negro." Now you’re going to jail for a hate crime.

There is still one scenario where the liberal media couldn't give me a definitive answer. Example:

A Homie steals another Homie's meth and as he escaping with the meth the one Homie yells "you stupid negro."

This is a gray area. Thanks to The Lazy for providing the impetus for getting to the bottom of “What is a hate crime.”

Justice Fo All.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would example a hate crime as:

I'm walking along, and someone yells "Hey, I hate your hair" and that is just hateful because my hair is nice. So they should be jailed for that.

People should also be jailed for hating the movies I like, and hating the foods I like. It's all about me

The Lazy Iguana said...

I think a hate crime is any crime committed based only on the race/gender/national origin/sexuality/accent/whatever of the other person.

So if you club Richard Simmons over the head and do not steal his wallet, then it may be a hate crime. But if you steal his wallet than it is just robbery and assault.

I think that if you take a liberal enough view of "hate crime" laws, then most crimes could qualify as a hate crime. For example, you hate me for having a job and money so you steal my wallet. Or you hate me for having a new vehicle so you carjack me. Or you hate women, so you rape them. And so on.

Therefore, I think that hate crime laws are mostly useless. How about we just increase the penalty for all violent crimes?

Anonymous said...

Doozie,

The only person who would hate your hair would be a blind guy who practiced faggotry.

When your hot it is all about you.

The Lazy,

You did some serious research, thank you. Lets just say I hate someone and I tell them that I hate them how long would I be jailed for? Are there different levels of hate. I wish they had a hate pamphlet. Please help I'm very curious.

dirty said...

My cable company hates me.

The cable went out just at the start of the Cavs game...if that isn't a crime, I don't know what is.

I have to go get drunk now.

The Lazy Iguana said...

You can hate someone all you want. You just have to hate in a non-violent sort of way.

Saur needs some help with the ID of various NC flowers.

Anonymous said...

Dirty,

You're a round ball fan aye. I like it when the players go into the stands to fight.

Are you too scared to use cocaine?

The Lazy,

Are you telling me that you don't go to jail if you use a racial slur?

dirty said...

I just want to see the Cavs win to piss of Detroit...that and I live near by.

I love when they fight in the stands...good times.

I'd love to try some cocaine but I don't much like things going up my nose.

Do you have any heroin?

Anonymous said...

Dirty,

If the Cavs win I'll set some car on fire for you. Just a meth lab nothing more. Crack is whack.

Anonymous said...

THIS is a hate crime.

Herr Krokodil said...

Oh My,

I was just studying the Book Of Acts and I don’t think this Homie could be considered a Disciple.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the ill effects of falling out of the window at a meeting.

~ES

Anonymous said...

Oh My,

It makes me so mad when a Homie disrespects the National Anthem. I always take someone with me to sporting events to calm me down.

Anonymous said...

It was amazing grace, and not the National Anthem, of course, you might not hear the difference, he butchered it almost beyond recognition.

Herr Krokodil said...

Oh my,

I knew that but I hear the Homies destroy the National Anthem a lot. I guess that was the hip hop version of Amazing Grace. You should hear my youngest girl sing Amazing Grace. It makes me cry every time.

M@ said...

I once wrote a paper for a graduate law class taught by Former Member of the Black Panthers, J.D.,Ph.D. entitled, "Hate Speech As Free Speech."

In a free country, a nation of laws, citizens (and legal and illegal residents) should be held to the same standard no matter the motive for the crime.

An American should be held to the same standard regardless of the crime victim's race or other immutable traits. To do otherwise is evil.

I mean, descrimination against whites (decendents of the indigenous peoples of Europe, excluding those of north Africa and the Middle East) is descrimination.

It goes all ways. I remind people that whites are a minority in China. What is China doing to help the white population over there? Nothing? Oh, okay....

Herr Krokodil said...

Matt,

You're preaching to the chior. Some day the Homies will kill off the liberals too it just won't be in my lifetime.

Many of my daughters' dumber friends enrolled in black law schools because the curriculum was so easy. Then all you have to do is pass the bar.