Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Woman Beats World Fish Stick Eating Record


Ohio Woman Scarfs More Than 69 Fish Sticks In 2 Minutes, Shattering World Record

(OPP) An Ohio woman smashed the world record for fish stick eating at a contest Saturday, gobbling up more than 69 sticks in 2 minutes.

Sarah, 29, of Akron, shattered the record held by Ms. Emma of Oregon by downing 69 fish sticks during the National Fish Stick Eating Championship at the Homie Mall in suburban Akron.

Ms. Emma's old record of 68 3/4 was set last year at Krokodil's Famous Fourth of July Fish Stick Eating Contest, held at the South Beach Pavilion in Clearwater, said Michelle, who helps run the contests for Krokodil's.

Sarah placed second in last year's world championships, consuming 68 fish sticks.

"She's unbelievable _ she just keeps on stuffing them in," said Matt, who works for Mrs. Paul’s."

Sarah won a free trip to Cleveland, a year's supply of fish sticks and a $2,500 gift card to Anne Taylor Loft.

She flew to Cleveland on Sunday night to set cars on fire to celebrate the Cavaliers making the NBA finals, Krokodil said.

Justice fo all.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like sharing the spotlight with dirty, I'm going to stab her with a plastic knife.

I have hives breaking out over my entire body, especially the butt area

Anonymous said...

Doozie,

You're hot and you have great hair. I can't have every post about you or people will start talking.

You don't often mention your butt could you have the firemen take a picture of it. I have a very tight butt. Don't be jealous just because I have a great butt.

dirty said...

You really out-did yourself. I didn't know fish sticks were orange.

I told you I'm 24.

69 is like my favorite number...I aim to please.

Doozie...You do have great hair.

M@ said...

Doozie has terrific hair. Perhaps she's interested in seeing bare-chested office men?

Jenn said...

What?? I got a transexual man, a stuck in the mud SUV and a seagull. NOW I've lost the fish stick eating contest. I'm feeling pretty low now.

dirty said...

I did feel special flying to Cleveland...since it's a 30 minute drive from my house and all.

Setting cars on fire is super fun...more fun than eating fish sticks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oh dirty...do not be afraid, I was only kidding around, I will share the spot light with you so long as you let me have the part of the light that does not show my middle aged mustache

dirty said...

Doozie...I was serious about your hair. My hair is frizzy and over processed but whatever.

Mustaches are so in now-a-days...especially on women.

Herr Krokodil said...

Dirty,

You really like your fish sticks. Your facial expressions are funny when your eating.

All,

There are very few women who can look so hot with a full mustache as Doozie. It's a drawback of having dark hair, but I think she looks like Magnum PI, very handsom.

Anonymous said...

well now I feel that I can at last go out into public so long as other men feel the same as herr. Do you also like nipple hair?

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

I love it. Reminds of the time I worked in Greece as a sponge diver.

Anonymous said...

I can eat over 70