Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sheffield claims Torre treated Jungle Bunnies, Latinos on Yanks differently


Sheffield claims Torre treated Jungle Bunnies, Latinos on Yanks differently

SEATTLE (OPP)-- Detroit slugger Gary Sheffield had an pimp-tight view of the New York Yankees when he joined the team before the 2004 season.

The latest controversy surrounding Sheffield surfaced Friday, with comments he made to HBO's Real Homie Sports

Sheffield's strongest opinions were about the Yankees and Torre. Sheffield said Friday he felt disrespected from the time he arrived in New York, that's disrespectful," Sheffield said. "But no one came to my defense to say it was disrespectful."

Sheffield claims Jungle Bunny and Latino players in the Yankees clubhouse were treated differently.

"I think it's a, a way of, the way they do things around there, you know, a Homie who just wants to do crack and be a baby daddy is disrespected" Sheffield told Real Homie Sports. "They run their slave ship differently."

Justice fo’ all.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fo sho fo sho.

Anonymous said...

Homie,

Fo sho. He be mad-crazy

Anonymous said...

Fo shizzle. I gots to go to da flipity flop doop.

Anonymous said...

this is going right over my head, I think I"m going mad. I really don't know if it's normal to drink two or three beers a night

Anonymous said...

I be drinkin three fo-dy ounce bottles every hour.

Herr Krokodil said...

Know What,

It's not enough to be a crack head millionaire.

Doozie,

How can afford to drink? Shouldn't you be putting those dollars in a 401k account or in your bra?

Anonymous said...

who said it was ME?

Anonymous said...

Doozie,

I don't drink this stuff is the result of not drinking.

Anonymous said...

you make no sense. I am eliminating all of my vices, once you have to stoop to manual labor when you have a bachelors degree, you really begin to examine your priorities. I really don't need starbucks, I make my coffee at home. In fact I dont need food it is over rated. I just suck air

Anonymous said...

Doozie,

Sorry, when I went to school boys who took typing were considered weird.

Eliminating vices is good. You need to start hanging with the type of people that could help your career. You meet these types of people at church and at school meetings.

I credit much of my success to hanging with the right type of people.

Anonymous said...

the fireman was mean to me, he is in a bad mood. he is moody I think. but he is the type I want to hang out with

Anonymous said...

Doozie,

I personally don't like moody people and I try my best to avoid them. I would look for a non moody fireman. You need to take charge of your life. I just made that up.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking out the window right now and planning on capturing one of the ones over at the firestation asap if he doesn't shape up and be nice

Jenn said...

I always wondered why you bold fonted your 'disrespect' words in your post.
Is there a reason for that?