Sunday, July 1, 2007

Florida A&M University Named Best?


TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida A&M is on top of the academic world, celebrated as one of America's top universities after being chosen college of the year by Time magazine and the Princeton Review.

In June, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools put the university on probation due to rules violations. Most resulted from FAMU's peeps inability to account for millions of dollars of inventory and some contractual arrangements made for Cadillac Escalades without proper approval.

Justice fo’ all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love me a Lac.....

I hate when someone has on icky cologne and then it is stuck in my nose for the rest of the day

Anonymous said...

Dey be givin me an honorary degree in gangsta rap.

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

An early girlfriend taught me the importance of expensive cologne. I always smell good.

Snoop,

Da be givin degrees away. I may join da band.

Anonymous said...

sometimes expensive does not necesarily mean it smells good. You need a sniff test from a good reliable nose froms someone such as myself, a world reknowned sniffer of cologne.

Herr Krokodil said...

Doozie,

Do you have a good nose? I always buy the fresh Sea scented Old Spice.